Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lost in Time

It has been litteraly years since I last wrote on this. Where to start? I was sent here... to EAC. I know that, but... I don't know what I am doing here. I figured it had something to do with school seeing as it is a school, but I feel like I am missing a huge part of my experience here. I know I was meant to meet the new friends I have found and to grow in my singing. I have felt so lost.... lost as I wait in time. The best way I could discribe it to a friend was this... "I followed what the Lord has told me to do once and now He is giving me trials for someone that has far more faith then I." Ugh! I don't understand. Trials seem to hit you at all sides at exactly the same time. Then I hear someone say.. in a talk or something... "testimony come after the trial of your faith." The trial OF your faith not.. the trial becasue you have the faith you need to get through it. This is conforting and yet not... you know... You hear something like that and you think "well poop." yeah that's what went through my head at that moment. So here it is... All you stupid trials... prepare to be overcome... yeah! ha!!!! I want you to remember this Mr. Trial... the Lord knows I can get over you and become a better person. So you can do one of two things... go down fighting and lose... or you can LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the Lord directed me to EAC. I seemed to have only ruined my life while living there in Thatcher.
So I stopped wondering why I belonged there. and now its over.
its kinda funny.