Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hearts say so much

Sometimes I hate how I can feel what others feel. If someone's heart hurts then I can feel it. If their heart is happy I can feel it. Yesterday I was with a bunch of friends one was giddy and happy and one was hurting. I could feel both of what they were feeling. One of them knew I could feel it so she let her giddiness wash over me. The other didn't know that I could feel what he was feeling. He thought he was hurting all alone. Ouch! my heart couldn't handle it very well. I remembered all the times I had felt that giddiness and then the same pain he was.
The day went on and he left and she was no longer giddy but his pain still lingered in the air. Pain tends to stay in the air longer then mild happiness. I finally thought I would be ok but another friend's heart felt pain of a different kind. BAH!!!!!!! I was laying there trying to sleep and my heart was flipping out again. grr! Oh well. I guess I will have to just deal with it.

No comments: