Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goodbye

The end of this adventure is in view but a new adventure is already in sight. I feel like my greatest adventure yet is right up the road. Things have changed for me... my thoughts my feelings.... who I am is closer to who I want to be. I was thinking today about who I am, the way that I am. I'm super tall and I am over weight... mostly because of my bad legs... but also because I thought I couldn't get over it so I just let it be. I realized today that I can over come this problem. I was taught that we are only given trials that we can handle... only things that God knows we are able to get over. I can get over this trial of mine. I know I can. So here we go... let's open up this new chapter to my life and make myself the way I want to be. Goodbye to you stupid challenge of mine. You wont bring me down again!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I WISH THAT THESE BLOGS HAD LIKES JUST LIKE FACEBOOK!!!!! :D

Jesycah Keryne said...

lol Yeah that would be awesome!!!!